As you and your team move from one mock emergency to the next, set in various locations, you will become confident in your role when faced with a real emergency situation. This course prepares you to work in a team environment under pressure, networking and gaining experience working in a Unified Command.
On successful completion of this course, you and your team will be able to:
- Have a higher comfort level when dealing with emergencies
- Understand your individual and group roles
- Participate in a Unified Command
- Work through an emergency with confidence
- Learn to work in a team environment under pressure
- Build a strong network with your counterparts
- Work within a Command Post environment
Delivered by Loomex Training & Consulting, this 2-day course provides 6 exercises.
Tuition: $375 plus HST
Date: Thursday November 30 and Friday December 1, 2017